1. Thank you for always listening to me complain, cry, gush about the same love interest (even when I promised I was going to stop).
2. Thank you for indulging me in crazy, half-baked plans. Like driving an hour to potentially see a crush at a party. Or creating an Etsy business because I read about Nasty Gal founder, Sophia Amoruso, and figured I could TOTALLY do that.
3. Thank you for letting me crawl into your bed on the nights I can’t handle being alone.
4. Thank you for knowing when to let me soak up some solitude.
5. Thank you for reading between the lines, understanding moments when I say “I’m fine” but I’m not fine.
6. Thank you for mornings when I wake up with sore abdominal muscles from laughing so hard the night before with you.
7. Thank you for knowing my coffee order…
View original post 168 more words